I kept having issues with Docker in Almalinux 8/Cloudlinux 8/Centos 8. Basically, any time that the server would reboot, my Docker containers would fail to start. If I restarted the Docker service manually, it would start working. The problem is that Docker manipulates iptables, but when the Firewall would start, Docker’s iptables would be overwritten. After doing a lot of Googling, it seems I have found a solution.
To resolve this create the following in /etc/csf/csfpre.sh
iptables -t nat -N DOCKER iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -m addrtype --dst-type LOCAL -j DOCKER iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT ! -d 127.0.0.0/8 -m addrtype --dst-type LOCAL -j DOCKER iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.17.0.0/16 ! -o docker0 -j MASQUERADE
My oldest boy, Preston, is in the 8th grade. They allow 8th graders to participate in Holliday High School’s marching band. Because of a lot of work and practice, the band placed 6th in the 2021 Texas State Marching Band Championships (Class 3A). I am super proud of all of the band kids, but especially Preston! Great job!
After a lot of trial and error, I have finally managed to get Seafile working with my DirectAdmin panel. I am posting my configuration here so that it will be much easier to do the next time!
First, here is my docker-compose.yml file:
- MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=************ # Requested, set the root's password of MySQL service.
- /app/seafile/seafile-mysql/db:/var/lib/mysql # Requested, specifies the path to MySQL data persistent store.
entrypoint: memcached -m 256
- "ES_JAVA_OPTS=-Xms1g -Xmx1g"
- /app/seafile/seafile-elasticsearch/data:/usr/share/elasticsearch/data # Requested, specifies the path to Elasticsearch data persistent store.
- "8443:443" # If https is enabled, cancel the comment.
- /app/seafile/seafile-data:/shared # Requested, specifies the path to Seafile data persistent store.
- DB_ROOT_PASSWD=*********** # Requested, the value shuold be root's password of MySQL service.
- TIME_ZONE=America/Chicago # Optional, default is UTC. Should be uncomment and set to your local time zone.
- SEAFILE_ADMIN_EMAIL=********@***********.com # Specifies Seafile admin user, default is 'email@example.com'
- SEAFILE_ADMIN_PASSWORD=************ # Specifies Seafile admin password, default is 'asecret'
- SEAFILE_SERVER_LETSENCRYPT=false # Whether to use https or not
- SEAFILE_SERVER_HOSTNAME=************.com # Specifies your host name if https is enabled
And now, here is the DirectAdmin Reverse Proxy code that should be pasted in to the Custom HTTPD section:
ProxyPass / https://seafile.EXAMPLE.COM:8443/
ProxyPassReverse / https://seafile.EXAMPLE.COM:8443/
We were finally Chrismated in the Orthodox Church today! It is great to finally belong to a church again. I’ve felt homeless for a while, not being able to take Communion. I’m really excited about being a part of the One, Holy, Apostolic, Catholic, and Orthodox Church. Following the Mass, we had a potluck and all-parish meeting. It has been a great day!